Last Updated: December 2022
At Must Care Vets, we recognise the importance of your personal information and are dedicated to protecting your privacy. We comply with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
This policy applies to your dealings with us, whether via our website, over the phone, or in-person at our veterinary practices.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information provided by you, including:
- Name and contact details (address, email, phone number)
- Resume, cover letter, and employment history
- Marketing preferences
- Responses to surveys
- Information gathered automatically through website usage
Purpose of Collecting Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide information and advice about veterinary services and education
- Improve our services and communications
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your information with:
- Partners involved in delivering our services (under strict confidentiality agreements)
- Legal authorities, if required by law or with your consent
International Data Transfer
Some of our service providers may be located outside Australia. In such cases, we ensure that your personal information is handled in line with Australian privacy laws.
We may send direct marketing communications if you opt-in during registration. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Website and Internet Interaction
We use various data processors for website management and marketing, such as Gravity Forms, WordPress, Google Analytics, and others. If you require any information about our data processes, you can contact us at any time.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, or alteration.
Updating Your Information
You can update your personal information anytime through your account or contact us for corrections.
Contact and Complaints